If you’re looking to add something new to your makeup bag, but don’t want to make a major cash commitment, product enhancers may be exactly what you’re searching for. A relatively new genre of beauty products, these new kids on the beauty block are used in conjunction with your favourite products to enhance, alter, or add additional features to your favourite makeup. Make your tried, tested, and true mascara waterproof; mattify your favourite Friday night lipstick, or turn your go-to eyeshadow into a long-lasting eyeliner.
1. Cargo Matte Top Coat – Looks can be deceiving. This lipstick top coat goes on clear, but instantly gives any lipstick a matte effect.
2. Clarins Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster Self Tan – Give yourself a little glow by adding a few drops of this self-tanner to your everyday moisturizer.
3. NYX V’Amped Up! Lip Top Coat – Give your neutral lipsticks a pop of colour with NYX’s V’Amped Up! Lip Top Coat. Simply apply over a light or neutral lipstick and watch it change to a deep, bold colour.
4. Marcelle Waterproofing Mascara – Make any mascara waterproof with the swipe of a mascara brush; apply Marcelle’s clear water-resistant, paraben free formula over your everyday mascara for a long-lasting waterproof finish.
5. Butter London Matte Finish Shine Free Top Coat – Instantly increase your nail polish collection with Butter London’s Matte Finish Shine Free Top Coat; apply over any nail lacquer to instantly turn it matte and flat.
6. Lise Watier Metamorfix – Coveting a new eyeliner for a big night out? Turn any eyeshadow into an eyeliner using Lise Watier’s Metamorfix. Dip your eyeliner brush into a drop of the liquid transformer, drag across your eyeshadow, and apply to the lashline.
Disclosure: The above links are affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something that I feature, I’ll get a small commission. Not enough to buy a pony, but it will go towards Kendra continuing to find it. Images courtesy of the brand.